Friday, April 17, 2015

Brain Surgery Finalized

Amongst graduating with my associates from the LDS Business College, I got the phone call that we will be doing brain surgery on May 27th 2015. Let the countdown begin!  


Because of everything that has been happening lately with the surgeries being in place and graduating from school, I’ve been really worried about finances. I’ve had to take out loans to pay for college. I’m behind on some medical bills because of all of the doctors’ appointments, testing, and the VNS surgery. Now that I am out of school I will be needing to start paying off my loans but there’s an issue, I’m going to have brain surgery! So I will be in the hospital for quite some time and recovery will probably take 4-6 weeks. These surgeries will rack up a lot of debt as well. I decided to start a GoFundMe account. I went in better detail on what is going on and why I decided to start this. All I can ask is for you to read what I wrote, consider donating, and share this with your friends. Here's the link, 
gofundme.com/fts4k8

No comments:

Post a Comment